Children receiving assistance from Toy Lift Charities must meet these criteria:
- They must be 8th grade or younger.
- They must reside in Albemarle, Buckingham, Charlottesville, Fluvanna, Greene, or Nelson.
- They must be sponsored by a school in one of the above districts.
- If there are no school age children in the home, you may still request that a school that serves the district you reside in sponsor your children. Toy Lift Charities is happy to assist families in getting that sponsorship.
- They may not be receiving gift assistance from another organization such as Salvation Army, Love, INC, or GRACE.
Vouchers are sent to the schools in early October and are due back by mid November. Please contact the social worker or counselor in one school to request a voucher (It is not necessary to go through every school your children attend. All children should be listed on one voucher and turned in to one school). Vouchers are sent to the foundation by the school, not the individual families.