2020 Toy Lift Frequently Asked Questions
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic, the Toy Lift Executive Board decided to make changes the process of the 2020 Toy Lift to maintain safety and healty of all those invovled, while still being able to provide toys to local area children this holiday season!
1. When is the 2020 Toy Lift?
- The Toy Lift will take place over 7 days this year beginning Saturday November 28 and running through Friday December 4.
2. How can I donate to the Toy Lift?
- During Nov. 28 – Dec. 4 we will offer LIMITED drop-off times at Toyland for those who would like to donate a toy in person. However, we HIGHLY encourage everyone to shop our Amazon Wish List or make a donation via Paypal or Venmo.
3. Where is Toyland?
- Toyland is located at the old Sear’s Automtive area at the Charlottesville Fashion Square Mall.
4. When can I drop off toys?
- We will offer in person toy drop-off beginning 11/28 and going through 12/4 from 9am – 9pm at the Sear’s Automotive area of the Fashion Square Mall.
5. Can I, my family, my group, or my civic organization volunteer for the 2020 Toy Lift?
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic the Toy Lift is not seeking additional volunteers this year. We appreciate your interest and urge you to donate to the 2020 Toy Lift and reach out to us next year to Volunteer!
6. How do I sign up to receive toys for my family?
- As with previous years the Toy Lift is working closely with the local elementary and middle schools. If you have interest in receiving toys from the Toy Lift please reach out to your child’s school counselor or social worker to receive more information.
7. I am a school representative and I have a question who should I contact?
- Please contact Cindy Payne our school coordinator.
8. I have additional questions, who should I contact?
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions you may have!