WHAT DOES THE DONATED MONEY BUY?
The money that is received by Toy Lift Charities is used to purchase special gifts, such as bicycles, microscopes, and other items which are requested by the parents of the child. For example, in 2018, S&P Global conducted a company drive to raise over $13,000 for the purchase of bicycles and in 2016 Book Basket donated over $50,00 worth of books. A company may give a designated amount to purchase a particular item.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR MY COMPANY?
Depending on the level of the companies donation you can expect to receive publicity through the media, an opportunity to showcase your business, and the feeling of satisfaction in helping the kids.
WHAT DOES THE FOUNDATION NEED?
- FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
- NUMEROUS VOLUNTEERS
- FUNDRAISING ASSISTANCE
- OPERATIONAL SUPPLIES
- PRINTING SERVICES
- MEDIA SUPPORT
- DISTRIBUTION SITE LOCATION
- CORPORATE TOY / BOOK DRIVES
A COMPANY CAN SEND A GROUP TO WORK ON ANY PARTICULAR DUTY!
Be a Sponsor, Call 218-3349 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsor Booth at the Toy Lift event
- Company Banner displayed at the Toy Lift
- Often media mention on TV, Radio, and Social Media
- Logo and Link on Toy Lift website
- Company Banner displayed during the Toy Lift
- Mentioned often on all TV, Radio and Social Media leading up and including event day
- Company Logo and Link on Toy Lift Website
- Company Banner on display during the Toy Lift
- Some Radio, TV and Social Media mention before and during the Toy Lift
- Company Logo and Link on Toy Lift website
- Company banner on display during the Toy Lift
- Some Radio and Social Media mention before and during the Toy Lift
- Company name and link to website listed on Toy Lift website
- Some media mention during the Toy Lift
- Company name listed on website, no link.